CORKBRICK EUROPE is launching its 5th funding round. The objective is to fund the automation and increase production to 4000/day. The minimum investment is 10,000€.
We believe CORKBRICK EUROPE will return 25x our investment in 10 years.
It's a patented, innovative, useful and sustainable solution that promises to transform the space we live and work in. Furthermore, CORKBRICK impacts 6 out of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
If you would like to invest, explore the details below, then fill and send this form and we will schedule a video-call to discuss it.
We always welcome creative minds that share our vision.
Imagine a Lego like system, where you can build any structure, wall or furniture, inside or outside, with no tools, no screws, no glue - that's CORKBRICK!
CORKBRICK is more than just a product or a company: it’s a philosophy that embraces the ideals of sustainability and equity in their totality.
Which problems CORKBRICK solve?
- The lack of sustainable, Eco-friendly, solutions that can be used at home or office to adequate the space to the need of the moment
- The dependence on outsourcing, the difficulty and the cost, to organise, renovate, or design residential, commercial or public spaces in a sustainable way.
- The need for permits to renovate or repurposed listed buildings.
- The need for an absolute Do It Yourself solution, that anyone can use. (no tools, no manuals, no glue, no screws)
Our mission is to improve people's lives by simplifying the way people create and recreate the spaces they live and work, with clever, fun, natural and sustainable solutions.We feel that CORKBRICK is a unique system that will change households, office spaces and many other private and public spaces.
- Manufactured in Europe.
- It’s ecological, green, reusable and sustainable.
- It has the potential to develop new opportunities, such as CORKBRICK accessories.
- It can offer indirect job opportunities for skilled and unskilled labour.
We believe CORKBRICK fits in the trend for natural, flexible, dynamic and sustainable solutions for millennial's. It offers a solution to a universal problem – configuration of houses, offices or any space without compromising other future uses.
CORKBRICK EUROPE estimated worth is €500 million (10 years EBITDA Net Present Value). In 10 years it will generate a total impact on 5 European Union Green Deal goals and 6 SDG in excess of €2 billion.
Each CORKBRICK "brock" we sell, will generate a 20€ SDG impact.
If you are a fan, a like-minded one, if you fell our philosophy as yours, if you share our sustainable vision and if you are interested to enjoy this journey with us, let us know and talk to us. Funds raised will go towards increasing production 10 times to 4,000 pieces a day. CORKBRICK is on its way to build the first "Fan Owned Company" to create "Sustainable Dynamic Structures and Furniture ".
To know who is already part of the team, explore: Team
DOWNLOAD THE PITCH & FINANCIALS