Last updated on January 17, 2017.
This document defines the cancellation, exchange and return policy related to purchases made through the website of CORKBRICK EUROPE – ARQUITECTURA DE INTERIORES E EXTERIORES, LDA. with registered office at DNA Cascais - Rua Cruz da Popa, 2645-449 Alcabideche, Portugal, Corporate Tax Number 513223371, registered under the number 513223371 (hereinafter, “CORKBRICK” and “Website”).
For any clarification related to this document you can contact the CORKBRICK Customer Service through any of the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Letter: DNA Cascais - Rua Cruz da Popa, 2645-449 Alcabideche, Portugal
- Telephone:21 4850020 - Business hours: from 9am to 6pm every day.
Failure to pay the order:
- Failure to pay the order within four days after the date it was finally made implies its automatic cancellation.
CORKBRICK unilaterally cancellation:
- In accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 7/2004 of 7 January, which transposes Directive 2000/31/CE of the European Parliament and of the Council (with the changes conferred by Decree-Law no. 62/2009 of 10 March and by Law no. 46/2012 of 29 August), CORKBRICK reserves the right to unilaterally cancel the order whenever there is a programming error, a malfunction of the CORKBRICK computers, as well as whenever the contractual proposal reaches its destination with a deformation and the resulting error implicates an essential element of the contract.
The right to free resolution may be exercised under the terms legally established and indicated below, in accordance with Decree-Law no. 24/2014 of 14 February, which transposes Directive 2011/83/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October, as amended by Law no. 47/2014 of 28 July.
- You may cancel your order at any time until delivery starts, with the right to reimbursement of all amounts paid.
- Within the scope of its Customer Satisfaction Policy, and in accordance with applicable legislation, CORKBRICK makes it possible to exchange items or to return items and terminate the contract, within thirty days from the date of receipt by the Customer, without payment compensation and without having to state the reason.
- The Customer has the right to terminate the contract without incurring any costs within thirty days from the day following the day:
(i) in which the Customer or a third party appointed by him, other than the carrier, acquires possession of the goods;
(ii) in which the Customer or a third party appointed by him, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the last good when the consumer has ordered several goods in a single order and the goods are delivered separately.
If you use this possibility:
- CORKBRICK will send you a notice of receipt of the request for resolution within twenty four hours, on a durable medium (for example by e-mail).
- In order to the period of free resolution to be respected, it is sufficient that the communication concerning the exercise of this right be sent to CORKBRICK before the expiry of the thirty-day period.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- You must return the goods without undue delay and no later than fourteen days after the date on which CORKBRICK was informed of the free termination of the contract.
- When exercising your right to free resolution, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- In no case shall the Customer send articles to CORKBRICK without prior contact since they will not be received.
- All products must be returned in good condition, with full original packaging and accompanied by the respective cash receipt or original invoice. CORKBRICK does not accept the return or exchange of any items after use.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Instead, send us:
- An email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your item to: DNA Cascais - Rua Cruz da Popa, 2645-449 Alcabideche, Portugal.
All articles will be checked upon arrival at our service and only those that respect the return conditions will be accepted.
Refunds will only be made after checking the condition of the product.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within fourteen days.
In case of termination of this contract, all payments made, including delivery costs, will be reimbursed to you, without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days after the date on which CORKBRICK is informed of your decision to terminate this contract.
In case your refund is late or missing, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
CORKBRICK hereby informs that it may retain the reimbursement until it has received the goods returned, or until the Customer provides proof of delivery of the goods, whichever occurs first.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Instead, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: DNA Cascais - Rua Cruz da Popa, 2645-449 Alcabideche, Portugal. In no case shall the Customer send articles to CORKBRICK without prior contact since they will not be received.
Customers may exchange items at any time, provided that they support the costs for shipping the items returned to CORKBRICK and for the delivery of the replacing items back to them.
When the defect or damage is detected within a period of two years from the delivery of the goods, and it is reported to CORKBRICK within a period of two months from the date of detection, no costs will be beared by the customers for returning the items and for the delivery of the new, replacing items.
All products must be returned in accompanied by the respective cash original invoice. Notice that we cannot accept items that have been altered with other materials (e.g. paints/glues/pins).
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
CORKBRICK will deliver the new, replacing item, no longer than thirty days after the item to be replaced is received.